Savory til ka chutney from Shashwat Organics is quintessentially Indian, but can be used for a variety of dishes. Slightly spicy and toasty, our savory chutney is a great way to add flavor to your meal, without having to make an elaborate side dish.
Used to complement the main meal, this is often eaten with a small piece of naan, chappati, roti, or are mixed in with ghee and eaten with plain rice. Innovative ways to enjoy this would be over steamed buttered vegetables, mixed in with mayonnaise, mixed in with thick yogurt as a dip, or mixed with butter and spread on bread and toasted like an Indian version of garlic bread.
Benefits of Organic Til Ka Chutney (Sesame Chutney) from Shashwat Organics:
- Reduces inflammation;
- Improves insulin sensitivity due to its glycemic index;
- Rich in minerals;
- Helps improve fertility;
- Rich in calcium, so is great for bones and thyroid health;
- Improves cardio-vascular health due to the presence of its various essential fatty acids;
- Phytonutrients prevent hair fall and dandruff;
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: 3 months
- Storage & Care: Store in an airtight container in a dark and cool place. Keep away from water and heat. Refrigerate after opening. Store in a ceramic jar as the ceramic material is a good preservative and keeps germs, bacteria and fungus away.
Our chutneys have limited shelf life since we are limiting the amount salt to keep chutney healthy . That’s what makes our chutneys special as compared to commercially available chutneys which use more salt and oil.