Ragi or nachni is a millet prominently used across South India as a dietary staple, and is rich in calcium, iron, protein and rare nutrients like methionine. Easily digestible from infancy onwards, it is an ideal first food after the child is 6 months old.
Benefits of Organic
Finger Millets (Ragi or Nachni) from Shashwat Organics:
- Promotes natural weight loss;
- Lowers cholesterol levels;
- Helps in maintaining optimal blood sugar levels;
- High calcium content ensures bone health;
- Excellent choice for baby food as it?s packed with essential nutrients;
- Easy to digest;
- Good for diabetics and anemics;
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Storage & Care: Store in an airtight container in a dark and cool place. Keep away from water and heat.