Shashwat Organics brings you our hari mirch ka achaar, a recipe handed down through the generations that has a traditional flavour and texture, pickled with mustard oil and hand-ground spices.
Benefits of Organic Hari Mirch Achaar (Green Chilli Pickle) from Shashwat Organics:
- Treats the common cold as it stimulates lung function, thins the mucus to allow you to cough it up;
- High level of vitamin C present is a potent antioxidant, which speeds up the healing process of several illnesses and fights Inflammation;
- Reduce risk of gout, ulcers, and several heart conditions;
- Boosts metabolism and aids weight loss due to the presence of capsaicin, which also suppresses hunger and prevents overeating;
- Treats stomach illnesses due to its dietary fibre, that aids digestion, cleanses your colon, prevents constipation, and keeps your bowel movements healthy;
- Triggers higher saliva production, which helps in proper digestion of food;
- Capsaicin treats gastric ulcers and reduces risk of gastric cancer;
- Improves vision due to its high amount of vitamin A;
- Keeps heart healthy due to its capsaicin which lowers and clears the level of bad cholesterol, and also improves blood circulation by hindering the activity of an artery-contracting gene thereby improving blood flow;
- Prevents cancer due to its antioxidants;
- Keeps skin and hair healthy due to its vitamin C, which reduces oxidative damage caused to your skin cells, reduces signs of premature aging, prevent the formation of acne, and promotes clear skin;
- Boosts sex drive due to its capsaicin, which warm you up, increase heart rate, stimulate nerve endings, and enhance blood flow;
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: 3 months
- Storage & Care: Store in an airtight container in a dark and cool place. Keep away from water and heat. Refrigerate after opening. Store in a ceramic jar as the ceramic material is a good preservative and keeps germs, bacteria and fungus away.
Our pickles have limited shelf life since we are limiting the amount of oil and salt to keep pickles healthy . That’s what makes your pickles special as compared to commercially available pickles which use 300% more salt and oil .