The word Amla is derived from the Sanskrit word ?amlaki?, which means ?the sustainer? or prosperity. It is a sacred tree in India since ancient times, worshipped as the ? Earth Mother? Amla is an amazing fruit that is rich in Vitamin C and a great source of antioxidants. It keeps a number of diseases at bay as it is packed with compounds like polyphenols, minerals like iron and zinc and vitamins like carotenes and vitamin B complex.
Immunity boosting Amala is part of the Indian diet since time immemorial. This wild gooseberry is the richest source of Vitamin C and very good for digestion. It is also preserved in various forms to enjoy it throughout the year. Made with freshly ground spices it retains the unique taste of Amala. Eat with parantha, curd rice, puri as an accompaniment.
Benefits of Organic Amla Achaar (Wild Gooseberry Pickle) from Shashwat Organics:
- Rich in Vitamin C;
- Great source of antioxidants;
- Keeps a number of diseases at bay;
- Packed with compounds like polyphenols, minerals like iron and zinc and vitamins like carotenes and vitamin B complex;
- Boosts healthy hair;
- Enables a smooth functioning of the digestive system;
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: 3 months
- Storage & Care: Store in an airtight container in a dark and cool place. Keep away from water and heat. Refrigerate after opening. Store in a ceramic jar as the ceramic material is a good preservative and keeps germs, bacteria and fungus away.