THE ENDEAVOR OF SHASHWAT ORGANICS IS TO GET YOU FOOD WITH A MINIMAL CARBON FOOTPRINT.
- We insist people eat local and seasonal produce. Fresh, locally grown, seasonal food uses less energy to produce. It burns up fewer food miles, as the distance it has to travel from farm to plate requires less fuel.
- Our cattle graze on permaculture grasslands – thought to be the BEST ecosystem in the world for carbon sequestration.
- Fighting wastage- We grow and harvest the amount we expect to need, and that’s it.
- We make fewer delivery trips that will make a positive difference to our carbon footprint
- We recycle organic waste.
- We make our packaging as sustainable as possible.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CAREFULLY. YOU CAN REACH US AT +91 9881826002 FOR FURTHER QUERIES.
- Home delivery option is available PAN India (all locations supported by our logistics partner Shyplite)
- It takes us minimum 1-2 days (depending on the items) for us to get your order ready and then another 2 -3 days for the shipment.
- All shipping charges are automatically calculated as per the pin code of your delivery location in pune
- For outstation locations depending on the weight a flat rate for delivery is applicable. Lesser the weight more is the Delivery Charge, so to optimise on the logistics cost try to place a minimum order of Rs.1000.
- For logistics purpose, we have divided the shipping locations, pincode wise
- If you want same day or next day delivery, kindly mention the same in the comments section in the Ordering process. An extra charge will be applicable depending on the distance.
HAPPY SHOPPING WITH US.